The lovely Sonya Loveday recently nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
I will accept it humbly and in awe that someone enjoys my disjointed ramblings enough to nominate it for an award. Stop by Sonya’s blog where you’ll find humor blended with creativity and great moments of real life.
The rules for the Beautiful Blogger award are as follows. Thank the person who nominated you. Thank you again Sonya! I truly appreciate the honor.
Add the badge to your blog- and then reveal seven things about yourself. Choose 15 Beautiful Bloggers and pass the award along to them.
Seven things about me:
- I create deadlines for myself that are nearly impossible to meet. I apparently like the frantic feeling that settles over me as the deadlines loom ahead.
- I hate to be scared. Hate. To. Be. Scared. Don’t even think about suggesting I go to a haunted house.
- I was in a buffalo stampede and survived the experience. I can honestly say seeing a buffalo just inches away from your nose running full speed is not an experience I’d like to repeat.
- You will never, ever see me singing in front of anyone. My loss of hearing along with my lack of practice has killed any singing ability I may have had. Just don’t laugh too hard if you ever end up next to me at a red light and see me rockin’ out to the radio.
- I like to make up recipes. I’m always thinking about what I can make that will be spectacularly delicious and calorie-laden.
- My husband, Captain Cavedweller, makes me laugh on a daily basis. No wonder I like him, so.
- I really, really wanted to be a race car driver when I grew up.
Here are the nominations in no particular order.
For those of you who don’t want to participate – no worries! If you’ve just received this award from someone else-lucky you, and I will not be offended if you don’t pass this award from me along.
1. Ann McCambridge – http://15yearsandcountingdream.wordpress.com/
2. Seth Snap Photography – http://sethsnap.wordpress.com/
3. Patrick Latter Photography – http://wp.me/p2gmop-hN
4. Sew-Licious Home Decor – http://sewliciousdecor.wordpress.com/
5. Meg Mims – http://www.double-crossing.com/
6. Afternoon Popcorn Snack with Amy – http://afternoonpopcornsnack.com/
7. Christian Mihai – http://cristianmihai.net/
8. A Newbie’s Guide to Publishing – http://jakonrath.blogspot.com/
9. Diana Pemberton-Sikes – http://www.fashionforrealwomen.com/
10. Inspired by Kyla – http://photography-by-kyla.blogspot.com/
11. Your Cozy Home – http://yourcozyhome.blogspot.com/
12. Women Writing the West – http://womenwritingthewest.blogspot.com/
13. Jody Hedlund – http://jodyhedlund.blogspot.com/
14. Jennifer Fong – http://www.jenfongspeaks.com/
15. Chronicles of a Country Girl – http://chroniclesofacountrygirl.blogspot.com/