If any of you are fans of the Grass Valley Cowboys series, please let your friends know the first two books, The Cowboy’s Christmas Plan and The Cowboy’s Spring Romance, are on sale for 99 cents for a limited time. This price is for e-books only.
Or, if you haven’t yet discovered the series, these are the first two books and will get you hooked on the fun-loving Thompson clan.
It was a hot August day when I drove through Grass Valley, Oregon, and the idea for a book set in the small town popped into my head.
One of my friends grew up not far down the road and shared wonderful stories about her experiences living in the close-knit community.
Writing The Cowboy’s Christmas Plan, I didn’t plan on that story becoming the first book in a series, but the characters – those handsome Thompson brothers – talked me into telling each of their stories.
I’m glad they did.
Set on the fictional Triple T Ranch, the series highlights the three hard-working Thompson brothers (Trey, Trent, and Travis), and their mother, Denni, as well as their friends.
The Grass Valley Cowboys Series, in order:
• The Cowboy’s Christmas Plan – Trey Thompson just wanted a housekeeper and cook. He never planned on falling in love with Cadence Greer. She takes the job, right along with his heart.
• The Cowboy’s Spring Romance – Trent Thompson is confident, laid-back, and easy going except when he’s around Lindsay Pierce. He’s definitely met his match in the lovely school teacher.
• The Cowboy’s Summer Love – Travis Thompson has loved Tess Morgan as long as he can remember. When they both return home to Grass Valley, the pull of attraction to one another is so strong it’s about to throw them off kilter.
• The Cowboy’s Autumn Fall – Brice Morgan thinks love at first sight is for idiots, at least until he meets Bailey Bishop and falls head over heels for the serious, career-minded girl.
• The Cowboy’s New Heart – Denni Thompson emphatically declares herself too old to love again. Then she meets hunky Hart Hammond and decides to give love a second chance.
And here is a full description for the two books that are currently on sale for 99 cents. Grab them at this price while it lasts. And don’t forget, you can also give them as gifts!
Grass Valley Cowboys Series
The Cowboy’s Christmas Plan (Book 1)- Cadence Greer’s plans for a happy-ever-after are quickly derailed when her fiancé runs off with his secretary a week before their wedding. Homeless, jobless and jilted, she escapes to Grass Valley, Oregon, where she finds herself employed as a housekeeper and cook to seven cowboys on a sprawling ranch. Trey Thompson is a well-respected pillar of the community, running a successful ranch with his brother. All he wanted was someone to cook his meals and keep the house clean. When he hires Cadence Greer for the job, he gets more than he ever planned on, including a sassy little red-headed orphan. Come spend Christmas in Grass Valley at the Triple T Ranch, where mistletoe hangs abundantly and holiday magic is in the air.
The Cowboy’s Spring Romance (Book 2) – Trent Thompson has carried a torch for the new schoolteachersince she moved to Grass Valley more than three years ago. Instead of asking her out, he’s dated every single female in a 30-mile radius, giving her the impression he’s not interested in her at all. Lindsay Pierce moved to Grass Valley to teach and quickly fell in love with the small community as well as the delightful people who live there. Everyone welcomes her warmly except for one obnoxious cowboy who goes out of his way to ignore her. Will Trent be able to maintain the pretense when he has to babysit his niece, who happens to be in Lindsay’s class? Find out if romance will blossom along with the first flowers of spring.