There have been so many books I’ve learned from and I am ever so grateful for both the knowledge I gained and the love of books that keeps me reading more!
It would be impossible to choose just one book, so here are just a few of my favorites:
* The Bible
* The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch (if you haven’t read it – you really should)
* The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
* The Mary Kay Way by Mary Kay Ash
* Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
* Little Britches by Ralph Moody (read the whole series!)
* Girl of the Limberlost by Gene Stratton Porter
* Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers
Do you have a favorite book that you’ve learned from?