Mahatma Ghandi said, “Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.”
The gratitude challenge this week is to be thankful for a core value.
I can think of several that fill me with gratitude. I’m also grateful to those who helped instill the following values in me:
* Believe in things you can’t see and have faith in all things.
* Be loyal to those who have earned your trust.
* Be dependable and keep your promises.
* Honest is the best policy.
* Hard work has its own reward.
* Never let fear conquer your dreams.
* Life is short – laugh more, love deeply, and eat dessert.
Have a great week, everyone!