For those of you who missed being bombarded with all my news (Sorry! – Did I mention I was excited?), the following went on last week:
* I kicked off the promotion I’m doing through Christmas Eve with the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund.
* I took my promotion and my two latest books on a virtual book tour with more than 50 bloggers.
* I released The Christmas Calamity, Book 3 in the Hardman Holidays series.
* I ran a free promotion with The Christmas Bargain, Book 1 in the Hardman Holidays series.
* I hosted a Facebook Party to celebrate all the above and had the most wonderful time with such amazing people. I was astounded by how many people jumped into the fun and so thankful to the eight guest authors who contributed both time and prizes to the party! You all are ROCK STARS!
* I made a flying trip to Redmond, Oregon, where Women Writing the West will hold the 2015 Conference in October of next year. I’m co-chairing the conference and we needed to meet before the snow flew (which it did, hours after I arrived back home).
Due to all the excitement and (admittedly) anxiety, I’ve been running on about half the amount of sleep I require to function with any degree of normalcy and have yet to calm down enough to really relax.
But the one thing – the thing that makes me feel weepy with gratitude – has been the generous outpouring of support for my efforts from both strangers and friends. You came to the party, you purchased my books, you shared my promotion and information on through your social media outlets and by telling your friends, you hosted me on your blogs without knowing a thing about me, you posted the most wonderful reviews that make me teary eyed, and you’ve made me feel so appreciated and loved.
If you want to know what happiness looks like for me today, it’s a big, smooshy heart full of love and gratitude to you all.
Thank you more than words can say…