This week’s happiness list challenge is to list the people who make you feel happy.
If I listed them by name, this list would go on and on and on.
So I’ll hit the highlights, instead:
- Captain Cavedweller makes me ridiculously happy. He fills my heart with love and our home with laughter.
- Friends (including those I have yet to meet but love so dearly)
- Readers (many of whom fall in the friends I’ve yet to meet category)
- People who smile at strangers
- People who show compassion
- People who lend a hand
- People who know how to laugh
- People who create beauty in the world (through art, words, music, flowers, etc.)
- People who aren’t afraid to love
Who makes you happy? Brings a smile to your face? Warms your heart?